VERY GOOD!!! I chilled mine more than 2 hours.
- 1 lb box of penne pasta
- 1 8 oz package whole pepperoni
- 1 8 oz package mozzarella cheese
- 1 16 oz bottle of your favorite Italian dressing
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese optional
- In a large stock pot of boiling water, cook your pasta until al dente (following the directions on the back or side of the box).
- When finished cooking, drain and rinse pasta with cool water.
- Let it drain well, then add to a large lidded bowl.
- Chop up all your mozzarella and pepperoni into 1-inch cubes.
- And slice the grape tomatoes in half (I usually cut them lengthwise).
- Add those to your cooled pasta
- Pour your bottle of Italian dressing on top (using as little or as much as you like).
- Give it all a good stir.
- Next, if you are using, add shredded Parmesan Cheese and give it another good stir.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a fitted lid.
- Then pop the bowl in the fridge to cool for at least 2 hours before serving.